Marko Arnautovic introduces itself demonstratively before Franco Foda: I ll stop the same

This is a list of European national football group managers. This encompasses every supervisor that currently manages a national team under the control of UEFA.

OnStar Marko Arnautović continues team boss Franco Soda the rod. The Bologna striker responded to a critical question of the coach emotional.

Not for the first time Marko Arnautović introduces himself demonstratively from team boss Franco Soda. At a press release before the international matches against Israel and Moldova, the 32-year-old was addressed to the Chef coach.

Marko Arnautovic banned for one game after Uefa violation I ll stop this question, the question is unnecessary, something with coach and last chance, back and forth. Forget this question! I will not answer you, Arnautović worshiped the question.

After a reformulation, which he would hold of an ultimatum for Soda, Arnautović went to the offensive. That s a question against the coach! I ve already told you that I will not answer, and you do further. You probably get this question behind the screen and that must be stopped, but please do not. We have on Friday And on Monday a game. It is pointless that I now have to talk about the coach, if last chance or deadline.

Arnautović Next: Maybe there is a deadline for me. Maybe our new president comes to me and says, Listen to, Marko, if you do not do a goal in the two games, it s over to you. Could also be. I have already received enough questions about the coach, enough people have tried somehow drab. Let it go! I will not answer it.

Marko Arnautović talks about persistent injury

While the Viennese must annoy criticism of Soda, Stammering Bologna is doing well. The last two games were won, Arnautović scored four and five sailors scored. I prefer to let other people assess how I m on it or how it s going on with Bologna. But if I would say something, I would say: It s going to be fine. But it could be even better. For me, it was in my career Always that it was never enough, it s always better, says Arnautović.

Articles and videos about the topic Next OF team boss should be Austrian solution CICAM MARKOVIC shoots against Soda Top sport live on DAZN. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

Are you also interested in topics related to Franco Foda Games?

Lastly, Arnautović struggled with a stubborn thigh injury, which he has led since the European Championship. That s why he said the last OF course. I had pain every minute, in every game and in every workout, but I just wanted to go through it, says the routine an about his problems at the tournament. But now it is noticeably better: It is not the same pain as with the euro. Of course, I do a lot of therapy and many exercises to strengthen the muscle, because there is a scar that creates the pain. But as I said, it will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new Star Ocean will reach PS4 and PS5 next year!

The Walking Zombie 2: Launch Trailer released Second Apocalypse

The impact leakage of GENSHIN reveals possible new masks