SteelSeries Wireless Mouse Review Premium - A Travai Executioner

Last month, Erin told you about her experiences with the SteelSeries Prime mouse, which is part of a range of mice designed for competition games. It was impressed by calling it "durable, fast, incredibly accurate, and can be adapted to all the needs of a variety of games and styles of play with the SteelSeries engine software." Not to mention it's pretty affordable.

A slight improvement over the premium is the premium +, that Alex examined last weekend. He described it as "Excellent Esports Game Mice". So far, so good. The third mouse of the competitive gaming mouse SteelSeries range function like other family mice? Well, this answer is easy.

The Premium Wireless steel is more or less the same mouse as premium and premium + but, of course, wireless. It contains all the tools you will need to be a competitive player, but that's not necessarily what impressed me with this mouse. It's a great mouse for everyday use, perfect for work and leisure, and it's a mouse that I will not bolt soon.

I must admit that the Roccat Kone Pro Air mouse is an incredible mouse and has been my favorite mouse for most of last year. I use it every day, but he encountered technical problems lately, so I wonder about his durability. The first wireless; However, it is not only incredibly lasting, but there is no technical problem and its answer is incredible.

Certainly, the price is a bit difficult to swallow. The PDSF is 129 USD (at the time of writing), it's more than what I really like spending for a mouse. However, it is essentially the current rate for high-end competitive wireless game mice. You can easily find cheaper wireless mice, but if you want to "play like a pro", you will have to pull yourself up.

When I said it was a game mouse without frills, without gadgets, I did not joke. I mean, there is nothing extraordinary or unique about the mouse. The black design is not really catchy, but it feels good. Thanks largely to its rough matte finish that allows you to enter the whole mouse without slipping.

It is also light, weighing only 80 g, slightly heavier than its small wired brothers. All this makes it easy to sail, comfortable and much more durable than I imagined. I made it fall on a parquet (unintentionally) three times and it is not worse for wear. It's impressive and I can easily see this mouse last for years.

Although it is easy to move, I found that my wrist was painful after prolonged use. This could be due to my advanced age and well, things do not work as before. That said, I did not find that there was a lot of support for my palm base. Maybe I do not hold the mouse as I should or maybe it's a design problem, but in any case, I felt some wrist fatigue.

It also works on any surface. I used it on a sofa fabric, a computer desk, a high-end mouse pad and a bumpy kitchen table. In any case, the mouse was reactive and precise whatever the surface. Even the rubber scroll wheel that lights up is nice and works exactly as it should.

Its wireless capabilities work as announced, but I do not know why it is not provided with a simple USB-A dongle. Instead, you get a USB-C dongle, which is a port that my old laptop does not. It does not matter, SteelSeries has covered you.

To use the USB-A port, I had to connect the included adapter and the USB-A loading cable to incredibly long USB-C. Everything works perfectly, but it also leaves a lot of clutter next to my PC. It's not a big deal but rather a minor nuisance. A simple USB-A dongle would have been an ideal solution, but we are there.

With regard to the life of the battery, the premium is up to it. This mouse can have more than 100 hours of autonomy, but you will need to turn off the RGB lighting. Something I never do. With the lighting light, you will have a little over 30 hours. Using the mouse for both work and the game, I found myself recharging it every 3-4 days. It's not bad, but I recommend you to activate some of the energy saving measurements using the software if you are looking for longer periods of use between charging times. Anyway, it also works very well with the thread. In any case, you will never be stuck with a dead mouse.

The mouse buttons produce strong and satisfactory clicks. It's a little stronger than usual and annoyed my wife at some point (which does not take much, she's crazy bat), but I liked the mouse produces Clear clicks.

The SteelSeries Prime Wireless mouse is an excellent mouse and I can only imagine anyone who is dissatisfied with his purchase. There is certainly room for improvement and I have some trouble with that, but the premium Wireless keeps its promises and should easily last thousands of games. When it comes to precision, d Accuracy, durability and sensation, the Wireless premium excels in all departments.

__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last of US 2 is now a game with German

The Walking Zombie 2: Launch Trailer released Second Apocalypse

FC Barcelona: Xavi wants former BVB